Saturday, April 4, 2009

dinning room

The color is called Under the Sea by Valspar in eggshell. I am very happy with the results. The pics were taken on my web cam so I do not think they turned out as well as if I used my camera, but I was playing around. I am thinking of staining the wood to it's original color, but as you see there is a lot of wood in my dinning room, especially on the ceiling. Now I need some craftsman style lights, and new window coverings. If I had a ton of money to spend I would get Pella windows the ones with the stain able wood on the inside with the blinds in the glass. The wood floor under the carpet has mastic spread all it and I am debating refinishing or new carpet. I am working on my stairs and landing next.

1 comment:

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Wow! It looks nice. I bet it looks even better in person.

You are quite the Handy Woman! You are woman, hear you roar!